It's time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cicada 3301, Dec 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Thanks for all the support and help :goodjob: , love you guys and would appreciate it if u let me go, i have to do this now there is no other option. Thanks

Only the fear factor holding me back now

:faint:

2. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

oooh no, please. Speak, what happened.?

3. OhneDich

OhneDich Well-Known Member

if you die... you won't be able to see all the great things you could do in your life. And you won't give us a chance to enter in your life...

4. Cicada 3301

my disgrace of a life happened :sad:

5. Cute_Angel_Xx

Whats happened to make you feel like that, talk to us about it wwe will try our best to get you back on 2 feet again :)

6. OhneDich

You're not a disgrace, I'm sure about that... I really am.

7. Cicada 3301

well tbh theres not much of a life to talk about or look forward to so no loss

8. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

dude, stick around a bit
    longer, please

9. Cicada 3301

cant take this anymoreeeeee

10. OhneDich

You can... I know it's haaaaard, but you'll get through it. Please, stay.

11. Sparky42

Sparky42 Member

It gets better. :hug:

12. Cicada 3301

dont see the point anymore, the world will be better off without me

13. FBD

FBD Well-Known Member

hey, it doesnt have to be time. we all have times when were at the worst possible place, and i know it doesnt seem like it or feel like it, but there is always some glimmer of hope that itll get better, we just have to be willing to try. and honestly, trying is something that you gotta decide to do on your own, you can get better unless you try.

so why not try? i know it might seem hopeless, and hell, ive had issues with it to, so i get that, but why not try first? talk to us here, see a dr., therapist whatever. theres a lot of ops for help out there, youve made a step in joining this site, i dont think you really want it all to end, so try. please.

14. OhneDich

How can you be sure about that? We're not gonna be better without you.

15. Cicada 3301

been trying for three years doesnt seem to be getting better :(

16. tiredfighter

tiredfighter Well-Known Member

you know what mate the truth is the world will be totally indifferent without you, everyone will get up tomorrow and go about there business, most people won't even know you ever existed or know what kind if person you were or the things you achieved, but your parents are gonna find you, there gonna fund you in a horrific state, pale and lifeless and most likely lying in a pool of your own excrement, and if your going ahead with last nights plan then covered in blood also, is that the way you want them to see you everytime they OSS there eyes?? do you really want to inflict that much pain and grief on them?? they will be tortured forever by the thought that they could have helped you if you'd spoken to them, they will forever wonder why you never asked for there help or to visit a doctor, you need to think about things more and GET SOME HELP!! you dont need to die, trust me on this.

17. Cute_Angel_Xx

3 years only you can hold on for longer when you have all these amazing people on this board, I don't know much about you or why you feel likee this, but it teands to be at this time at night, correct me if I'm wrong I only just joined about 4-5 days ago (posted aalot since) Please call someone pick up der phone please x
    I'm worried :(

18. Cicada 3301

was thinking of going somewhere so they dont see, i dno a hospital or something maybe i can donate my body to some1 else and help them live, theyll be better off than me anyway

19. Cicada 3301

night is not a good time for me and anyway its the only time i can come on here usually

20. Cute_Angel_Xx

Stop thinking like that please!
    I'm 13 and it's really scary and worrying please please don't do anything we all love you on here please don't you notice you have lots of support and people who care about you. We are all equal please don't think like this and talk about whats been happening, as it may help please :(

@ post # 18

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.