It's time

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhneDich

It's quite impossible for your family to forget about you and not look for you in hospitals, until they find out what happened. They'll know, and it will be imprinted and stigmatized forever in their minds.

FBD

been trying for three years doesnt seem to be getting better :(
how have you been trying?

and im guilty of this, trying, but not trying hard enough, like giving up when its too hard.

i honestly think you dont want it to end, i really do, otherwise i dont think you woulda come here, let that part of you, the part that wants to get better out, let it have a chance

tiredfighter

you can't donate your body or organs without a donor card, which I'm guessing you don't have? be sensible mate and stick around and chat, there's no reason to be so hasty, make an appointment with your gp and get some help, ending it all tonight will be the biggest mistake you ever make, you have to exhaust ALL other options first, you owe it to yourself to fight.

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
i think i do have a donor card cuz i applied for one when i was younger so...

i cba with this now

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
why waste the time of paramedics and an ambulance i would never forget if some1 else needed an ambulance but i wasted the space becuz i am a TWAT

Hey,

Smile, jusst smile loook in a mirror say ten positive things with enthuisme, really shout it....Like I love me or somebody loves me or something screeeeeeeeeem into a pillow talk to the Amazing Abi :p.

WUBU2 lately?
1 negative
4 positive or
2 negativee
8 positive :)

tiredfighter

just stop it now, your not gonna do anything, just chat with us until you fall asleep, and then we can prepare ourselves for when you do this again tomorrow.

tiredfighter

I'm not tryna be insensitive I'm just tryin to force some sense into him, I don't want him to do anything silly and sometimes just being blunt helps as it forces the reality if the situation to become clear, I'm just desperate for him not to do anything, sorry if I seem like a nasty prick x

OhneDich

Why exactly you don't deserve to live? Have you seen how many STUPID and IDIOT people there are in this world? Why do you think YOU deserve to die, and THEY deserve to live? It's pretty obvious to me that you're the one who's worth living.

I'm not tryna be insensitive I'm just tryin to force some sense into him, I don't want him to do anything silly and sometimes just being blunt helps as it forces the reality if the situation to become clear, I'm just desperate for him not to do anything, sorry if I seem like a nasty prick x
Oh ssorry, guess that may work.

P.S - I think your amazing :p x

See, we all care about you x

Bloop

River Lea by Adele
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Who says im not one of the stupid or idiot people out there. look at me sitting here on a laptop contemplating suicide ;
and then look at people in developing countries, people living on the streets, people with illnesses and disabilities who just get along with life

Clear to see who the real idiot is
--------------------------------------------------
The blind man sees more than anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00