its time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hatingmyself, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hatingmyself

hatingmyself New Member

To no prevail, I tried waiting for something good to happen. All I got is more shit. I am not going to sit idly by anymore, waiting on thought that maybe things will get better. I'm naive for thinking things will work out. I am done. I give up. Now as I lay here in bed, i only hope I will succeed, and there won't be a tomorrow. I hope that I am not that much of a screw up and fail at this too, the same way I have failed at life. I gave life my best, and it wasn't good enough. Good night everyone, and farewell.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Just checking in to see how you are doing and how to let you know that my PM box is always open...virtally each person here is important to us...we are a group that needs the support and caring of others to get through what you describe...and yes, it is possible...I am living proof...please let us know what is going on

3. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

Hey, don't give up just yet. Once you're on the bottom atleast the only way is up.

4. hatingmyself

hatingmyself New Member

Well I'm still here :( I thought I wouldn't have to deal with today, but apparently sleeping pills just make you feel like shit the next day. Maybe I didn't take enough? I don't know, but I guess its time for plan b. I just don't know what that is yet. Maybe electrocution? What I would give for a hand gun right now...I don't know what to do, I am full of all these emotions, tearing me apart. I can't concentrate on anything, I can't eat, I can't sleep. I just feel miserable.

5. WishICould

WishICould Well-Known Member

Well its good to know you are still here!!! Pills won't work regardless of how many you take. What they will do is screw up your body and then you'll be worse off than you are now. Yesterday you felt low, today you feel low and shite.... I may be wrong, but I think your not glad you took them! Hang on to the hope that one day you'll wake up feeling better. Only then can you say "glad I'm still here" because if you are successful in an attempt you will never be able to look back and say that. Truly hope you do feel better soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.