it's time...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by marjoke, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

would anyone care...would anyone stop me...I think it's time

I have searched my the whole house for as many pills I could find...a mixture of different kinds...I hope it will be enough...just hope they don't make me puke...hope they do what I expect them to do...
    sorry and bye...

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2012
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Re: would anyone care...would anyone stop me...I think it's time

I surely know what it is like to be at the end of my rope...and then, a kind word, or a caring thought comes into my life...please accept this as the caring that it is intended to be...you are important here, and I am sure, there are so many people who relate to what you have written...please let them in

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please don't go through with it. There are people who care and want to help, to be there to support you. Hope you'll give us that chance.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Marjoke, Please don't take those pills.. They will make you puke.. You more than likely end up in the hospital and have to drink a couple glasses of charcoal.. What has brought you to this decision?? Are you receiving any kind of professional help?? If so call them and let them know you are ready to commit..I'll say it again please don't do it..

5. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

It seems just fair to let you know I am 'safe' for the moment...
    I took pills but I had to puke so they came out again :(
    there is somebody with me now who will stay the night here with me...
    tomorrow I just have to look how it must go further...
    Thank you for being there...

6. Arthur

Arthur Account Closed

marjoke, i hope you'll get better, i'm really concerned about you, please get some help.

7. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Glad ya safe and somebody with you but dont try to od been there and not nice when ya get it rght um the shit they stick in ya and give to ya in hosp aint nice thts if ya get there the experience of ya body shutting down aint nice either

8. marjoke

marjoke Account Closed

when you are on the edge...nothing matters anymore...
    you can't think clearly... and you certainly don't think what will happens if someone finds you too early...
    the only thing you can think about is dying and be reliefed from your pain and sorrows...you just want it all behind you...death seems to be so sweet and is calling you...why can't it just happens to me...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.