It's too difficult.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Beka, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

Call me pathetic. Call me ignorant. Call me self-centered. Call me out on taking the easy way out I don't care.

Trying to keep up with the couple of people I call 'friends' is too much now.
    It feels horrible to say but I can't be bothered.

Every time we hang out or go out and do something it feels like I'm not even there. Like they don't even notice that they asked me to come along.

They are never bothered to come out when I want to do something. Even if it's just for an hour. They're always busy.

Only one of them is actually a friend to me whereas the rest just act like I'm a tag-a-long. I don't fit in. I don't feel like a part of their group at all.

I've stopped looking forward to going out because I know I'll just be ignored again. I just end up sitting there quietly, waiting till everyone leaves so I can go home.

If they don't want to talk to me or whatnot why can't they just say that instead of ignoring me?? It would save a lot of trouble. They've all known each other for years, whereas I've only known one of them for 2 years, the rest for nearly a year only.

People say it's unhealthy to not have any friends...Is it really? Cause I feel like shit.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hang on to that one good friend ok who is worth more then a handful of so call friends I am sorry they make you feel so low hugs

3. FMyLife

FMyLife Chat Buddy

Friends can be dangerous but everyone has that one person who is always there. They will be your rock. THey will be your shoulder., and in the worst of times, they will be your voice. That one person will end up being the reason you stick round. I say that because I have someone like that. She is now my wife. That one person no matter the relationship will be the reason you press on, the reason you better yourself, and the reason you walk. If anything the one person you should press on for if yourself. You should be the only on that matters to you. And the sooner you find a reason for yourself to be, the happier you will be. Yes, life sucks, and its difficult, but don't be the weaker person and give up. Push for your right to be happy. Take comfort in the far that the only person you have to impress is yourself. Once you find that, you are untouchable. You are the only reason you need.

4. Beka

Beka Well-Known Member

That one person who's always there changes for me about once/twice a year. So they aren't really always there for me. They're there for themselves.