Its Too Easy To Be Sad.

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by emozillapwnsyourface, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emozillapwnsyourface

emozillapwnsyourface Well-Known Member

I dont really know how to explain it.
    Im having horrible ex boyfriend issues again.
    My friend is trying to hook up with him and hes flirting back.
    He keeps saying the most horrible things about me.
    And said "Go slit your wrists already you emo kid".

I used to cut but i dont anymore.
    I just have the urges to because it makes me feel better, but then i think of the scars and having to hide it and how good ive been not cutting.

I just want the thoughts to go away, the saddness.

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

It is so difficult when things like this come up. For your ex to be saying this shows that he is very immature. Keep posting here and we'll walk with you through this.

:hug:

3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Try and look at the positive hunni. The things your ex are saying, the horrible things, arent you sooooo lucky not to be with him anymore. If your 'friend' hooks up with him than he would be her ugly problem - bad judgement on her part, why would she get with him, when is acting like a horrible person and saying horrible things. You are lucky not to be with a jerk like that.

Your doing so well not to cut, just keep thinking all your hard work would be for nothing if you relapsed. Ive never cut but thats how i felt when i quit smoking and that was like 4 yrs ago. I cant speak about cutting cos ive never done it but if its like quittin smoking, it will get easier the stronger you are.

Hope ya feel better Crystal. x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.