its too painful now.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sami, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sami

sami Well-Known Member

why does there always have to be someone out to fuck me over? i was planning on leaving home and moving in with my bf, but now it seems they will take my benefit money away if i do.. now all i want to do is die. im a worthless sack of shit who sponges off the state and gets punished by them for wanting to contribute to the living costs. why can i claim money while living at home, but not when i will truely be in financial hell. it makes no fucking sense and i cannot cope with this. i have to leave home. but i cant. oh god..... i cannot live like this anymore.
  2. Chemical Chaos

Chemical Chaos Active Member

the state has a habit of kicking you when you're down. they wouldnt even help me when i really was truly in the shite with my money.

can your bf move in with YOU? that'd be a way of exploiting the loophole.
  3. Issac

Issac Member

If i tell my experience, you will you are better than many people........i owe bank's credit card's money and spend los of money including my parents' for a just f*ucking "beautiful" i have no face with my parents and sister...even though wanna end my never owe somthing, you can restart...what about me?If I were you, i never think in this way...Comparing to me, are you lucky?Take a think...
  4. memory318

memory318 Member

money is nothing but numbers in your account to which you seem like an able person to accumulate on your own. may i ask why u depend on the state for your survival?
  5. zen14

zen14 Guest

Wow memory, you were able to tell if she was mentally and physically able to support herself from one post? You're one smart guy.
  6. memory318

memory318 Member

no, i'm asking a question. I like to know what makes her feel the way she does. its a question directed to her, not to the patronizing, antagonistic voice of yours
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.