Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Jun 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

The last couple of days have been really tough the feelings of despair have crept back in, i wont to go but what devestation will i leave behind csn i do this to my children , do i hasve to always make the decision to stay for thers, what about the feeling i have to want to find peace whatever that may be.
    I have this gut wrenching feeling that i just want to go, i dont want to cause pain or distress but surely being here like this is causing pain to others, its such a battle and one i think i loosing just now
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Don't let yourself lose or give up hun. Get help while you can, there is always hope. Do it for the ones around you, use them as your reason :)
  3. rd9671

rd9671 Guest

Hi, I have to say that I can understand exactly where you are at the moment. i agree with Blackness that you should not let go of any hope that you may have; even if that is only thehope of others that things will get better. We have to start with something and then build from there. good Luck to you and if you need to talk I will be around.
    TTFN (ta ta for now)
  4. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Georgia despite you feeling like you want to give up you're showing sign's that you don't also which is good,I can't speak about my own personal situation but you seem to have alot of fight in you and really want to go on.You can do this you're showing so.
  5. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

im trying not to let go of hope but im also struggling to find any at the moment
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.