It's true

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ShalenaM, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

I'm better off with a slit throat and wrist.
    At first I was in a better mood, now I've been thinking about everything
    that has been happening and now it is all just so pointless for me to even wake up.?!?!?!..

Maybe I WILL get my death wish.

I'm soo much better off dead.

:mad:

2. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

That would be an incredibly excruciating way to go, and even then has a 1% success rate.

Why not stay and talk about why you want to do it?

3. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

I'd hate to get a cut throat, it'd hurt a lot but I guess your mind would be in panic mode as soon as it happens and you probly wouldn't be able to concentrate, with the adrenalin and all.

4. ShalenaM

ShalenaM Well-Known Member

Talking about anything will not take the pain away..
    its only temporary relief..
    I know I am coming here to vent out all of my frustrations, but at the end of the day, these things are still hurting me.

I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest.
    I'd just rather lay dead....

Nothing is EVER going to go right, and its not fair..

I'm a good person and I know it, so why do these htings happen to me?
    Why ME?

I'm TOO weak for all of this...I wish I would have died 5 1/2 years ago..

5. depression IS a disease like any disease it is not natural it is not you! it can be conquered, killed like the disgusting thing it is.
    *hug
    fight for your life, live, let your beauty shine and know you have many years to love and be loved.
    19 was the first time I was hospitalized. I am 21 now and it has just been over a year since I had to call my family and make them keep me safe.
    It is possible to defeat it.
    FIGHT!

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

A broken heart takes time to heal.. You will get past this.. You already took the first step coming here..The members here are very supportive.. Can you tell us more about what is going on with you?? If not then just vent and get those frustrations out..We are here for you!! Take Care!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.