its very clear not meant to live.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lost_child, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

i dont' go into chat very often. and i tired tonight. and was then told that something else was more importnat thenn me. like i don't already know that. why donesn't anyone understand. i am at the end and nobody cares, why am i even fighting to stay here when its clear taht i'm not wanted even my people who are meant to understand. this isn't a guilt trup caise nonbody here really knows me, and i don't blame you, its my own fault. i tried samaritans i tried calling a friend, i have no family to call, mastt are engaged, so yes i trired and i was pushed away. i don't need a more clearer sign. i'm not meant to live.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really sorry you were pushed away.
    PLEASE PM me if you need to talk.
  3. LostFemale

LostFemale Member

I've only just joined, and here I find you, with a somewhat similar profile name to mine! Plus, I care. Signs that you're meant to be alive? :)

I'm wishing you well.
  4. canis-lupis

canis-lupis Well-Known Member

You will find that a lot of people here really do care, just talk to us.
    I would like to prove I care
    please feel free to p.m. me

we are all in dark places but it truly does help to talk or sometimes just rant
    we are waiting to help
  5. lost_child

lost_child Well-Known Member

i already thing nothing of myself and when ppl point that out to me, ppl that don't even know me, ppl in a chat room where its meant to be supportive i felt like it just isn't meant to be. i sitll feel its not meant to be. someone was talking to me one on one so why couldn't they take they conversations the same way i only wanted to know how to get out of th eroom cause i was stuck and didn't know how to get out and was shouted at.
  6. Jack Rabbit

Jack Rabbit Well-Known Member

I'm even newer than LostFemale, but I know that caring exists even when we can't see it. It's like that Zen question, "If a tree falls in the forest and there is nobody there to hear it, does it still make a sound?"
    Yes it does. The sound goes out in an ever expanding sphere and everything is touched by it.
    I think you think you're the tree. I think you are also the sound.
  7. killaunloved

killaunloved Member

Yo you worded your shit exactly how i feel. Your post is 100 percent identical to the way i see things in my life. Exactly people keep kicking you when you down and never give a fuck. The people that you think give a fuck actually dont just pretend or do it to feel good about themselves then make matters worse and you end up wanting <mod edit-gentlelady-methods> PM me dude. When I was playing fucking full tilt poker people were talking shit that was dead fucking on.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.