iv had enough

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Landlocked blues, Mar 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

i just want it to end now. all i do is hurt everyone around me, everyone i ever come in contact with. i dont deserve to live. people deserve to live a happy life without me ruining everything. hes hidden everyuthing i can possibly use to kill or hurt myself and that makes me feel worse to know that he cares this much about me. i dont deserve him

2. Vagrant

Vagrant Account Closed

Hi sam86
    Why do you think your ruining people's life ? It's just an illusion don't let this illusion lead you to the suicide everyone here deserve to live everyone out there goes trough hardcore period in their life, we do and I understand what is your feelings,

Why it hurt you to know he care about you, if he care about you, he love you and he don't want to see you ending up harming yourself or ending in the graveyards.

I think you're just unable to think right, everyone need someone, someone to talk with expressing yourself,
    people care about you, we're there for you,
    Acting on a impulsion isn't an good idea reconsider your choice
    Please if you feel you'll hurt yourself call an ambulance, police or just call somebody and talk about your feelings ?
    I think it could really help,
    Vagrant

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2010
  3. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

hmmmm im glad u have nothing there to hurt urself with....he is in ur life cause he wants to be so I think u do deserve him in ur life he seems like a really good guy to do all that for u ...I dont think the people around u would be better off without u, i'd be willing to bet that they would miss u very much. I understand wanting to end it cause u feel alomst like a burden to those around u...im a fuck up myslef as everything i do always gets fucked up but something i say or do but I would be soo lucky to have someone like him/he (whoever he is) like u have, in my life...I hope u feel beeter...pm me if u wish :)

4. peacegirl

peacegirl Well-Known Member

Sam, we are all struggling to find happiness, and none of us deserves happiness more than another. That means that you are just as important as everyone else. Sometimes it seems that we will never get to the point where we can say we are deserving. But this is soooo false. I just hope you hang in there long enough to realize that you are just as important as anyone else on the planet.

5. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

thank you for all of your replies. im sorry i never got back you sooner. im just in a really bad way. i dont know what to do anymore. im fed up with trying to fight. im exhausted.

6. Hey friend, glad you're back and feeling a bit distanced from the original feelings from before. If you need to talk, feel free and shoot me a private message. I check my emails throughout the day to see if anyone needs a listening ear.

Much peace to you,

Billy

7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

(((hugs)))

8. butterflies32

butterflies32 Well-Known Member

Sam i would not be happy if you went... ur such a lovely person who is upset and understandably so.

Stay with us and keep talking to us. We can help support u.

Sam.
    x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.