I've already taken about 10..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by NotReal, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotReal

NotReal New Member

And I'm thinking about taking a few more because I know that 10 won't to the trick and yet I'm still scared to eat another one because I'm afraid that it might be the one to send me over the edge, but I wanted to die so it doesn't really make sense and I'm really confused.

2. Seems_Perfect

Seems_Perfect Well-Known Member

I understand the confusion, believe me. In my humble opinion the confusion you're feeling could be interpreted as proof that deep down you know things could get better. I hope you listen to that part of you. There have been soooo many days/nights when I thought I was at the end but then I'd force myself to not do anything drastic. A little time passed and something good would happen to make me glad that I didn't pull the trigger (figuratively and literally). Please don't take another. We don't know one another but as far as I'm concerned the people at this site are the only ones who could possibly understand me so that makes you like family.

3. PokerDonkey

PokerDonkey Active Member

No matter how many you take you won't die, the chance of an overdose working is very very very small with over the counter stuff. You will wake up in a hospital and have a worse life for it. Stop now no point. I'm not going to sugar coat it like others here, you WILL live, I guarantee it if you are overdosing on w/e you got from a pharmacy.

4. Lonewolf3

Lonewolf3 Active Member

Poker is right. You will live & life after hospitalization is 10x worse..i'm there now.

5. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

^^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.