i've been a bad evil girl

Discussion in 'The Uncertainty Principle' started by badevilthing, Oct 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badevilthing

badevilthing Guest

i'm too ashamed to say who it is
    i'm a bad and evil girl
    i hate myself for what i've done
    i cut again
    on my leg
    i've hurt everyone i know
    i've destroyed everyones trust
    i'm evil
    i hate myself.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

you a member here?

3. badevilthing

badevilthing Guest

yes............

4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

hun hope it got all sorted out yeah, let me know what happened with you know what and how your doing :hug:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

You are not a bad evil person, and you have not betrayed anyones trust here. What happened is that you had a setback. You can and will be able to get back on track again. I know you can do it. Take care and let us know how you are doing. We care. :hug:

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I don't know who you are or what's going on, but if you are a member here you aren't any of those things because there's noone from SF that fits that description........ :biggrin: :hug: :hug:

7. eih

eih Well-Known Member

its ok.. I have the same problem with the leg cutting

8. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I dont know who you are, but I can guess. Like has been said, you arent bad or evil, and by cutting on your leg you havent betrayed anyone's trust... even if you promised them that you wouldnt cut, or if they said that they trusted you not to cut. Slip ups happen all the time. It doesnt mean anything other than the fact that its another chance to keep on trying and to see if you can manage a bit longer the next time. Take care. :hug:

TDM

9. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

indeed, hun i told you that if you promised someone then they should understand how hard it is and i know your more worried about about whats gonna happen with that someone, just sit down and talk about. The person shouldn't just exspect you to stop just like that, it takes a hell of a long time to get over that compulsion. I slipped up the other week with a different thing, this is a slip up and you can get back to not cutting, you gotta believe in yourself. If you wanna talk catch me on msn.

Vikki x

10. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Hey all. I should of posted it under my name really but was all screwed up last night.
    I'm ok now though.

XX LOVE XX

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.