I've been in euphoria for the last 50 or so hours

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Anonymous Dude, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Anonymous Dude

Anonymous Dude Well-Known Member

The prozac has finally set in, i've been depressed most of my childhood, and finally, at age 16 I can say that I have woken up from my slumber. I'm so positive and optimistic, I had intense social anxiety, and I never really felt that people understood me, I tricked myself into believing women were unattainable because I felt hideous. I AM NOT hideous, i'm just a normal looking teenager.

I just got home after hugging two girls, and having an intense emotional connection with two humans which I never have had previously in my life. My life is awesome, LIFE is awesome. I'm looking foward to getting a job, and someone to share my life with

Thank all of you, depression and anxiety CAN BE DEFEATED. Please for the love of all good things in the world hang in there, get the proper help, and when you wake up from that terrible mind state you will thank the world just for giving you the opportunity to live!