ive been in this situation 2 many times...

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sugar&spice

i dont no bout other people, and how theyu react wen they attempt suicide n fail, but i always feel lyk SHIT, n i hate it so much....

i always fink dat people judge me and shit lyk that...

las hospital admittion was on thursday nyt... i tried jumpin off a car park... n police saw me n called me an ambulance n ecscorted me there... which is bout 10 tyms worse coz people automatically judge u finkin u r trouble maker n al dat...

fank fully they didnt charge me coz of ma age n shit but i now hav 2 have pyschotherapy 3 tyms a week n report 2 some person every day...

its fuckin shit i h8 it so much...

people try n understand u but they neva do... coz they rekon u do it 4 attention or somethin.... well i dont...

i dont understand wot people want from me... i get so confused.... my next attempt wil my las attempt... as i WILL SUCCEED... the 1 fing dat i can succeed at...

i dont no bout other people, and how theyu react wen they attempt suicide n fail, but i always feel lyk SHIT, n i hate it so much....

i always fink dat people judge me and shit lyk that...

las hospital admittion was on thursday nyt... i tried jumpin off a car park... n police saw me n called me an ambulance n ecscorted me there... which is bout 10 tyms worse coz people automatically judge u finkin u r trouble maker n al dat...

fank fully they didnt charge me coz of ma age n shit but i now hav 2 have pyschotherapy 3 tyms a week n report 2 some person every day...

its fuckin shit i h8 it so much...

people try n understand u but they neva do... coz they rekon u do it 4 attention or somethin.... well i dont...

i dont understand wot people want from me... i get so confused.... my next attempt wil my las attempt... as i WILL SUCCEED... the 1 fing dat i can succeed at...
Hi sugar&spice,
i dont think anyone will judge you here. Some people in the real world wont understand you but not everyone is like that.
A friend of mine has been in a bad way a few times. Last time was about a year ago. I found out he was roaming the streets going to do harm.
I set out and found him on his way to the abbey. I spent almost all night
talking to him. More importantly, i got him home safe. Letting him get it all out really did help.

what im trying to say is if you have anything you wanna get off your chest. doesnt matter what it is.
just send me a pm. i'll be around here for awhile.:smile:

Hi Sugar&Spice

I'm sorry you have had such a rough time but you have got the chance to talk to someone three times a week which could be such a great opportunity to open up and work out what you are trying to do with your life. Its true some people judge but therapists don't, they are there to help you help yourself and relieve your suffering, find out what you are trying to escape from and try and help you find better ways of dealing with your life, help you change things that are causing you such agony that you feel like jumping off a car park. You are worth more than that, keep talking, keep sharing, it can feel like the whole world is against you, you may be depressed and need to see a doctor, whatever we are here to support you and help you find your way.

Warmest wishes to you, take care, with love

Hirondelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00