I've been informed I no longer have insurance

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Inker19, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inker19

Inker19 Well-Known Member

If I wanted to be put on medication, I can't. If I wanted to be hospitalized, I can't. Which leaves only one option, which happens to be free...

You wanna talk about crisis... this is a crisis situation right here

2. Inker19

Inker19 Well-Known Member

Glad to see that even on here nobody cares

3. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

There is always financial aid, have you checked in your area for free or low cost clinics? I have had to get meds in nh before without insurance and they worked off a sliding scale for me. Good luck and take care.

4. carekitty

carekitty Guest

When you say you no longer have insurance, can you tell us why? Did you lose your job, change employers, or something else?

There have got to be options, so please don't give up. If you were in some sort of therapy before, can you contact them and tell them your position? They might be able to direct you to a free clinic, or work for a reduced fee, etc. So many stores now have generic meds, I know I was able to obtain some generic pain meds I need for under $10, and this was for a 45 pill supply. Many have $4 generic scripts available.

There's a way to get through this. You are NOT ALONE! :hugtackles:

5. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I am sorry to hear you no longer have insurance. That will make things harder. However, there are always places that want to help. I am sure that hotlines will help you find help you can afford.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.