I've been researching suicide methods.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TooShyToScream, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

I found one in particular that I am most willing to try because the materials would be pretty easily obtainable to me.

I had a different method in mind last year, on which I spent $75 in total...though, all of those things ended up getting disposed of. Now I found something cheaper, and I'm in the same state of mind again...

Whatever ends up going wrong next will only strengthen these feelings. I'm not sure what to do next.
  2. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Dont do it. U dont need money to make a successful method. but it takes more courage to stay here than to runaway from it all. Things can change in a heartbeat..
    Thinking of u
  3. TooShyToScream

Well I'm looking for more than a successful one, I'm looking for a peaceful one too. And that takes money as far as I know.
  4. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Death isnt peaceful..
  5. TooShyToScream

Well, I found a reference that guarantees me it will be.
  6. sadricky

sadricky Member

I don't think money is a problem for who is trying to suicide, we won't need it any more. Even I am new to this forum, and if I am here, it is for the same reason of many others. Maybe we just feel like talking to someone, better if they have our same problems. It is easy to say "don't do it"....
  7. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

why do u need it to be peaceful? it wont be peaceful for the ppl u leave behind.
    ..they can garantee all they like if ur guna die...u can hardly ring up customer services and complain!
  8. TooShyToScream

It won't be peaceful for the people you leave behind either, but yet you're contemplating the same thing and have your own method.
  9. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Granted..but that doesnt make my point before any less valid.
  10. TooShyToScream

:( My fiance just basically said he didn't care about me. I can't do this anymore. I want to do it tonight.
  11. tappa

tappa Well-Known Member

Wat he says and wat he feels can b two completely different things.
    Ya shld think to why hes sed such a thing..is he stressed? nevertheless he shouldnt say such hurtful things
  12. TooShyToScream

He didn't directly say that, he just said "I'll let you do whatever you want to do" when I told him what I was doing today. Which to me basically means the same thing though. I'm on the verge of just leaving and attempting what I want to do since he doesn't seem to give a shit.
  13. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Tanya :hug:,
    Sorry to hear you are feeling low, please do not hurt yourself. You may feel he "Does not give a shit" As you put, but he does honestly talk to him, death wont solve anything but make things worst. Do you get couselling or therapy?
  14. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please don't go through with your suicide plan Tanya. I'm sure your fiance still loves you. I don't think he realizes that you're serious about attempting. :hug:
  15. cacophony

cacophony Member

there are plenty of guys out there who would love to be with you. your current fiancée seems like a person who is taking you for granted.
  16. bluegrey

bluegrey Antiquities Friend

Try to keep your mind in the big picture, okay? Your fiance sounds pretty insensitive because he has to know you are seriously at risk right now. Maybe it is best to end this relationship. Your life is worth far more than making someone pay for their mistreatment.

You do have people who would be very damaged by your suicide. Please put your method aside and think about the years ahead of you. Try imagining what you will accomplish with your potential and enriching the lives of the people you love. Elevating other people's lives doesn't take much ability or effort, you just have to be there.

So please put aside your method and get past the next few days, okay?
  17. kote

kote Account Closed

i know sometimes it feels like we have no other option. trust me ive been on the edge many times and its happenning more frequently recently. but you still have choices. whether to be surrounded by possitive energy or negative. for me ive eliminated everyone negative in my life. i feel much more at peace!!!
    as for your personal individual problems - id recommend a few days of rest and bed and dvds or books. dont go rushing into this thinking i have to..... it just snowballs as does the pain!!! please take a step back and get snug, have a few tears, but rest and relax.
    i know for me and many like me our emotions are like a rollar coaster out of control. im hoping you soon get back up and feel better about yourself and life around you in general.
    take care!!!
  18. TooShyToScream

I was going to try to do something but he said he didn't mean to make me feel bad and that he loved me so I calmed down. No, not in therapy atm, no insurance.
  19. TooShyToScream

In my mind, there is no one better. I love him and I won't live without him.
  20. TooShyToScream

If I end the relationship, I end myself. I didn't want to kill myself because I felt my fiance didn't care about me. I wanted to kill myself because I felt HE, SPECIFICALLY didn't care about me. I don't want anyone else. It could never be the same. Maybe he didn't realize I was serious or wasn't too worried because he thought he'd be able to stop me in time...I don't know. But he does care about me, and there is no one else for me regardless. He's the only reason I'm still here. If he ever really does stop caring about me or I lose him somehow, I have no reason to be here anymore.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.