I've been so good...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by closertolove, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. closertolove

closertolove Well-Known Member

there's nothing i want more than my swiss army knife right now

all the stress...
    all the pressure...
    all the things im supposed to be but am not...
    everything i wish i could be...
    everything i've ever wanted...

i just want to see that red line creep across my forearm again. that kind of pain feels so damn good...

2. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've learned I can tell my problems to get lost and go do something else. You don't have to cut yourself.

:hug:

3. Young suicider

Young suicider Well-Known Member

yah!!!punch a wall!I mean pillow

4. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Well, what i know my cut's nothing but scarws happend.. My sister ask why did not you cut deeper and longer and show me the right spot where to cut next time :biggrin: She has always been helpfull with that issue, she tried strinkle me as teenager. What was the best thing my mother said I HAVE TO UNDERSTAND MY SISTER. Thank you mom :biggrin:

And my dad was still dead, i dropped my school etc. I think cutting is useless hobby. But if you like it, no one can stop you. It is your body. On these days i am too depressed and tired clean after mess. That takes too much energy.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2009
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You know you can stop yourself "ive been so good" then continue to use coping skills from before and walk away go do something that brings you peace not pain. Go outside listen music anything get your mind off it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.