I've been thinking about it, and now that I got cheated.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by AbsoluteRelativity, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As simple as that...

I wish to die so desperately, it's the only thing I can think about even when I try not to and search for things to get me distracted.

I believed in those words, I thought we both loved each other but lately I've discovered it's just me who loves.

I tried and I tried and I tried, nothing I can do made her happy.. I don't deserved her but she betrayed me so hard. She didn't just cheat, it was much more than that...

The usual story, I guess. Anyways, I've been thinking in suicide most of my life and since she did it I just feel like I can do it.
    I've waited to see if that feeling could go away but the only thing ever mattered is now gone...

So I guess my last breath is getting closer.

I love you, even after that. I hate loving you.

I don't feel like eating, breathing or just living, I think of terminating this all and it feels so right.

If you Anons ever feel like having any kind of personal bond just run away, there's no way it'll end good. I knew it...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you reach out to the support that is there to get you help ok to stop this downward spiral You can get help hun just pick up phone and call for help or go to emergency ok Depression hun it is the worst thing i know that don't fight it alone ok hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.