ive been thinking

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by thedudeabides, Jun 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedudeabides

thedudeabides Active Member

and i have my heart set on self <Mod Edit Hazel: Method> in a public area. anyone have any comments on this? just interested to know what people think. sorry if this is considered a method
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2008
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why not re-consider. Are things that bad, is there no way for things to get better.
  3. mike25

mike25 Well-Known Member

What are you sacrificing yourself for?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2008
  4. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

I'm curious why you want to do [...] in public. Are you looking for help, hoping someone will stop you?
  5. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Why don't you just watch The Big Lebowski?
  6. thedudeabides

lol to that. i dont think i posted here for the support to be honest, i would do it in public for a reaction, and i think thats what i posted this for. a reaction, i hope no one is offended or upset by that but i think its the truth.
  7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I gotcha.

Why not do something people so that you will get the positive attention of people rather than getting attention that way? Is there anything you're particularly good at that you could focus on? Any hobbies?
  8. thedudeabides

i lose, or have lost interesting in every single thing ive ever cared about in life. i play videogames now because i get absorbed into them and can forget about the real world.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.