i've been thinking,,,

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by cookiemonster, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

i do a lot of stuff that hurts me. i self-harm in many different ways nbut the one that worries most people is the od's. i can't help it. i need to do it sometimes. i know how damaging it is but i really don't care while i'm doing it. i know i should stop but i can't. and no amount of yelling will stop me. :( i'm sorry

2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Please be gentle with yourself and try not to hurt yourself. Are you getting help with you SH?

3. cookiemonster

no i'm not. i don't deserve it

4. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

you dont deserve to be in pain, u deserve to get help, i got help when i didnt think i deserve it, so you can too :hug:

5. cookiemonster

:/ you do deserve help though. i'm kind of beyond the point of help

6. Tane

Tane Active Member

I'm not going to tell you to change if you don't want to, but it's common to lose control before you cut. It's like a deep feeling in your gut, you feel as if you won't be able to relax unless you feel some sort of pain. The only way to overcome this is to conciously fight it. If you can't handle being by yourself in these times, go to a public place. I tried to fight it while I was alone and I just couldn't. But, after I had "the feeling" in the presence of other people, I was able to survive the anxiety without harming myself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.