I've been told to become 'An Hero'

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a good question y do i even want to bother. the truth is i cant do anything even seemingly simple things. i would rather die than try to make things better its just too much hassle and uncertainty and anxiety. i cant do paperwork or make calls or anything i just wont do it. u probably dont understand it but thats how it is. but i cant accept life as it is so the only option seems to terminate. i cant go thru the pain of trying to make things better it will take too long and no guarantee to work out. i NEED a solution NOW.

If you don't want help and support from us, why continue to post and get people's opinions. It doesn't seem you are willing to accept what we have tried to give you. We cannot make decisions for you as you know. In truth, the only one that can change the things in your life you don't like is yourself and no matter what suggestion is given to you, you discount or say you can't. I hope you can make some good choices to work at improving your life. None of us wish to see you hopeless or hurting, but we do wish to see you live.
i guess i really dont make sense do i. the thing is i dont have the will to do anything i have extreme anxiety of doing anything to change my situiation if it even can be changed it cant be changed fast enough i need an answer NOW not a year from noew not in a month. i will just sit here and rot. that is how it is . thats whhy i want to just leave this world.

if im alive ill be miserable it is such pain to be aloser so low in life while all your friends have gone on having lives getting real careers and doing something with their life. i am still right here. a nobody peon doing grunt labour nothing special in any way i cant cope with this. i dont even want to go in to work on friday. no i just want to drive the other direction. for nobody to ever see me again.

i cant cope with it. an hero actually is a more meaningful than this hideouse existance of constant shame and agony. agony shame alwasy every second of every day i wont live in thsi shame

You don't because you aren't allowing yourself to. It is just as much work or hassle to suicide as it is todo some of the things you said were to much of a hassle to do. Give yourself a chance instead of defeating yourself.

LenaLunacy

Gentlelady is right. by giving up your not allowing yourself a chance for a real live or chance to be happy. I'm always here for you. You can make it thru this :hug:

x

I dont no where to begin with this!

People who kill themselves to liberate Palestine are heroes; Buddhist Monks who immolate themselves in protest at the Vietnam war are heroes.

People who kill themselves to give others a laugh are idiots!!!

TheWr0ngChild

People who kill themselves to liberate Palestine are heroes; Buddhist Monks who immolate themselves in protest at the Vietnam war are heroes.

I don't think death in those ways is heroic ether, suicide IS NOT a heroic act no matter what the cause. Why should anyone feel the need to give their life for a cause? They won't make any difference to Buddism or Palestine dead will they? Whats the point. None of it would matter if you were dead, it all becomes insignificant. The real heroes are people who've lived long enough to see their good deeds bring about the changes they longed to see. Historic heroes like Ghandi, people like Nelson Mandela, they are real heroes.

im fine with being an idiot. i really dont care wat happens after my death i am just tired and need rest. eternal rest. let others get lulz out of it or watevar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00