Ive been wanting to end it for years

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Everfife, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Everfife

Everfife New Member

To make a long story short, Ive been wanting to kill myself since I was 10 ao Ive had these thoughts for 20 years. I used to be happy at times but for the most part, Ive been depressed since I can remember. No matter how hard I try, seems like I can never be happy. Everyone else around me enjoys themselves and Im over here all depressed. I just want to end it. People take advantage of me, put me down and screw me over. For 5 years my wife led me to believe our boy was mine, inly to find out wveryone else knew he wasnt but me. Even my own sister knew. Thats a great example how my life goes. My family is Christian. I used to believe until my cries for help from God never were answered. I would like to give up because Im so tired of always trying to be happy when I never am
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I am sorry that people treat you badly. Are you still with your wife?

Are you seeing a doctor?
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi @Everfife and welcome to SF. I am glad you found us here. You mention being depressed since you were 10 years old, did you ever get treatment for your depression? Are you on any medications? Please stay safe and I am sorry you are feeling so down. Stick around and we will do our best to support you!