i *think* this is in the right place. :/ it's just that, i've been wondering. . . well, you see, i've taken several overdoses. a couple in february, aimed to kill, too many to count in march, just to hurt, and i think just a couple in april now, just to hurt, although my last one was more than usual and made me hear ringing in my ears and go all dizzy and weak and shizz (normally i'll only get a bit of stomach ache or nothing really). i've used nurofen, aspirin and paracetamol in all these overdoses. but the thing is, i drink, yeah, but i can't hold my drink anymore. this may just be normal because i'm drinking too much and drinking too much too fast and mixing wrongly and shizz like that. but i thought i was better at holding my drink than this. is it possible that the overdoses have been damaging my insides to make me worse at taking booze these days? that's all. ^^ just a wonderment. pleeeeeeeease reply, somebody, anybody, if you have any idea as to an answer.