I've come back

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MissKerouac, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissKerouac

MissKerouac Well-Known Member

Its been a few months since I was last really active on this forum but I'm coming back. Things are better and worse. I met my boyfriend over twitter 3 months ago and an very happy in that sense. He's the most supportive person I've known when it comes to my manic depression and I've fallen completely in love with him. Hopefully for the rest of forever :wub: (soppy cow much)

But still, I've got a terrible depression lately and I need a place to vent where I don't need to worry about hurting people close to me with suicidal thoughts. Just somewhere where I don't need to moniter what I'm saying.

Also, I have missed everyone here and I think maybe consolling and hearing about everyone else will help as much as anything.

So... here I am. I hope everyone is doing ok. And if not then I hope you know you are strong enough to ride it out until you find the light at the end of the tunnel.
    :love:

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:welcome: back to the forums! :rose:

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the forums.

4. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome back!

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome back to the forums!! You know that we will help to support you!!

6. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome back to SF MissKerouac! :)
    It's good to hear you have someone to support you, anytime you need to vent feel free to PM me! :arms:

7. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Hey so glad you're back!

That's really interesting how you met! Everyone says you gotta get out there to meet people. Bull. I've met tons of great people over websites like that, and without facebook I wouldn't have met my current girlfriend.

:hug: :welcome: back hun

8. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome back.

:hug: xx

9. MissKerouac

MissKerouac Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! Missed it here a lot.

Yeah it was really weird how it happened. I've never met anyone over the internet before and I wouldn't encourage because you can never be sure, obviously. But when we met it was honestly just as friends. He came to a pub while I was with a group of mates and we had wine and philosophised together all night :biggrin: Good old twitter! Never would have found him otherwise.

Thats lovely about your girlfriend too! I think some people are quick to snub the internet as a way of getting to know people, but it can be much less intimidating to talk online and can help you be more honest. Good luck to you and your girlfriend.

10. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome back to Sf :)

11. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

welcome back!!

12. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi :hug: welcome back :)
    if you ever need anything, i'm always here :heart:
    triggs xx

13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

It's good to see you back. Good news about the support you have found :) I hope it works out for you. we are here as you need us. :hug:

14. wheresmysheep

wheresmysheep Staff Alumni

welcome back to sf hopefully you can find all your looking for :hug:

15. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.