ive come to terms

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by col692, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. col692

col692 New Member

I have felt so low for a period of 18 months with no let-up now, ive lost everything in my life in that time. My partner of 6 years, my children, and now my job, which will lead to my home in 1 weeks time... so I've come to the decision that I only have that 1 way out again! Already this year I have od'd. And tried to <Mod Edit - Methods - Acy>. I have front of me <Mod Edit - Acy - Methods>.... and a free house for an entire 72 hours, I came to terms with my decision and that I have failed in my attempt to build a life again, but I'm happy now that the end is in sight, finally all the pain, suffering and disappointments can end!! Just had a lovely meal. And can start

I wish you all the best in whatever you choose to do

Goodnight x
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
  2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

Please don't do anything to yourself, are you getting professional help? Please keep talking to us here :hug:
  3. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, col692. It sure sounds like there are a lot things on your plate. I edited out the methods for ending things because we're pro-life here, and I really hope you don't do anything to harm yourself. There are different options that don't involve self-destructive measures. This is not to say that you don't feel badly, or that you don't have reasons to feel badly...I can see why you feel so low. I just hope you will give yourself a chance to overcome the challenges you're facing. Keep talking to us. So many of us here have faced our own challenges and we'd like to offer you support to get through yours. Be safe and take good care of yourself. Thinking of you. :hug:
  4. col692

col692 New Member

I just don't see any other way out of this, this is the best solution, I have tried and tried, I'm just at the point where I give up now
  5. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

I don't mean to be insensitive, but perhaps you could talk a bit here (or PM me if you prefer) about what's happening in your relationship and the job, and all. Sometimes, we are so caught up in a situation, we can't see things as well as we normally would. :hug:
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There is always another way hun and taking ones life is not one of them ok Your children hun they will always need you Don't harm them by leaving ok You reach out you go to hospital you call a crisis line but you get support to help you through this hard time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.