I've decide what I'm doing

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by killmesomeone, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don't bother saying things like "don't do it, you have lots to live for." well you have no idea how I was living. my life has been one disappointment after another. I realise that I make up a very short portion of the world. It doesn't matter if I keep living the world will keep turning if I die. I forgive all those who have hurt me in my pathtic life.The second I hit the submit button I will be dead, so don't bother posting I won't see them. I only ask God please forgive me. Thanks for all your help suicideforum I know you tried to help me but I was all ready dead from the inside there is no hope for me. goodbye and good luck to all of you, you were all friends in my book.
  2. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

See ya in a little while.
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I wish you would reconsider. I know you said not to reply because you won't see them, but I can't help but hope that you do. Please stay safe. :hug:
  4. nrvsreck

nrvsreck Well-Known Member

Godspeed friend...
  5. Jodi

Jodi Staff Alumni

I do hope you are still there hanging on to life...please let us hear fom you, .....keeping you in my prayers..

-Big Hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.