I've decided

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've decided officially that I'm going to be leaving there won't be much time left for me I can't do this anymore I've hung on for long enough.I have no enjoyment over anything what so ever at all anymore,I will bow out asap and I need to do this I'm really sorry everyone I hope you can all find the strength to go on.:sad:
  2. Blackness

Blackness Guest

whats caused this all of a sudden?
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

It's not all of a sudden it's been like this for a very long time and I just can't fight this anymore.:sad:
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

youve been fighting this long, why not try for longer
  5. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

You're stronger than you think. :hug: Please stay safe hun
  6. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

ace i've seen your posts from time to time. how about considering doing ECT it has totally changed my life for the better. i never thought it was possible, but i'm seeing now i was totally wrong. just something to consider. please stay safe and take care
  7. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm currently having ECT but still feel the same way,my pdoc think's it could still be early in the treatment but I can't do this anymore.:sad:
  8. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

ace- please fight a little bit longer. i know it is easier said than done, i am an example. but please try to fight just a little bit longer. let the ect take effect. i know a few ppl that are and have done it, it is and has worked for them. i am going to do it myself. take care of yourself please.
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thanks but the pain is all too much.:sad:
  10. Aegis2003

Aegis2003 Active Member

Hi ace. I have been writing to you for a while now and u seem to be a nice guy. Try to hold on... at least until u explain to me what is happening to you more precisely. Just to know... maybe I can be of some help, since I have or have had some of the disorders u are facing with now (bdd and social anxiety). I am not against suicide, but you should be sure that there is absolutely no other way out before you attempt. Feel free to continue to pm. I´ll contact with u later.
  11. Entoloma43

Entoloma43 Well-Known Member

May you find peace in whichever decision you make.
  12. DarkSonic

DarkSonic New Member

The thing is that if your going to to do it... You need to be 100% sure of it. There is no turning back. If you fight against the pain inside you, you will discover more strength every day that passes by... If you think back a year or two. How did you think at that point? How did you feel? Did you feel the same pain, or has it increased. Most of the time when people is thinking of suicide it is because they think that everything is against them. But after a couple of days, or weeks they realized that the over did it. That's why you need to be sure about your decision.

"Suicide is a permant solution for a temporary problem."

What is the reason of your choice?
  13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I can't see it as a permanent solution to a temporary problem because this problem has been permanent for that long now.Maybe thing's weren't as bad a couple of years back but they're now and like hell each day is and I'm so tired of it all.:sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.