I've decided

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Oct 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

After so much struggling and thought I've decided that's it I'm leaving this world I can't do this anymore and I'll have the courage to say goodbye.:sad:
  2. kath

kath Well-Known Member

ive often wanted the courage to die.

The courage to really say goodbye.

But people tell me it takes more courage to stay

i am stuck

i am sorry that you feel so bad but i hope that you stay.

i know that hugs cannot take away your pain,cannot make your decision easier but sending some anyway in my usual useless way.

You can get through this again hun.

Stay safe.
  3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's sweety I've thought about this long and hard I can't fight anymore I just want peace and to rest and just to be in this world no more.:sad:
  4. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

courage to say goodbye is hard
    Courage to stay alive is harder...

Please reconsider your desicion...what exactly has got you decided?
  5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm sick to death of this depression,Ocd and Bdd it's all too much I've had enough now I'm ready to go.:sad:
  6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:no: You can't die, I need you. :sad:
  7. peaksnvalleys

peaksnvalleys Member

You are significant. I have now idea what you are going through, but I've been through some nasty times myself. Don't give up. Go do something you enjoy. Go help someone in need. Do something different. Break your normal daily routine. Tell me to fuck off if it makes you feel better. Brush your teeth with the opposite hand. People who care will be deeply hurt by the permanence of your decision. Please try harder.
  8. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

see all these replies and all the past replies to other threads. All those people care enough to take the time to respond and offer kind words. Instead of dwelling on the past and dwelling on the negatives why not feed off the positives they give you and knowing that theye care. By sitting there saying it won't get better, of course it won't. Youa re setting yourself up to constantly fail if you believe no good will evr happen. Turn the negative aspects into positives and quit sayin it's over.
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Yes I've tried for so long years on end now I can't do this any longer,I don't want to feel depressed but I bloody am and am tired to death of it all.:sad:
  10. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

so lean on people that give a shit and want you to survive instead of constantly saying you're giving up.
  11. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm trying believe me I just don't know what to do anymore I really don't,My boss at work had a go at me like I don't wan't to work and that I'm sought of unappreciative.:mad::sad:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.