I've decided

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, May 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've decided that I can't go on living in this world anymore but I don't want people to feel sorry for me or to try and talk me out of it.I had my birthday but I feel strange I said I want thing's to be diffferent and to change but everything is just so hard,I've decided to bow out of this world because plainly it's not worth it for me to just hang around and eventually die anyway.To just breathe each day and live like this is'nt a life and I've tried my best to change but I can't stay I really can't.
  2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

so sorry you feel this bad ace, i wish i coould say something to change your mind.

i hope you dont go thru with it.
  3. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

You've been a member here for around 7 months, and have written notes to encourage, and have received support yourself. How about giving yourself one more day before you make your final decision. Tomorrow will be a new today and something in your head may change in the meantime.

Keep looking for and hoping for hope.
  4. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

There is always a gimmer of hope, a chance that things will get better. Find it and never let go no matter how hard things get.

You will climb out of this tunnel and the sun will shine again.

Please stay with us.
  5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

you all are great people but don't waste your time on a loser like me,I'm better off dead.
  6. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

no one is a loser here ace, just give yourself a bit more time please
  7. Gunner12

Your not a looser, no one is.

Why do you think you are a looser?

The fact that you have lived through everything already proves you to be a respectable person.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2008
  8. middleofnowhere

middleofnowhere Well-Known Member

A loser wouldn't become a part of this conversation. I think most of us have felt like losers at some point in our lives. But we keep going, winning a few, losing a few of our battles. Life is like that.

Keeping my journal, I think, has been a large part of my survival. I find that on the toughest days, if I can release my horrible feelings onto paper, some of the pressure is gone. (I just hope no one reads it after I'm gone.) Releasing our feelings here at sf has a similar effect. Keep going. You're winning a minute at a time.
  9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

For starter's I'm dumb and stupid and life is'nt worth living for the temptation of going to the bridge is so strong I just feel I need to do this.:sad:
  10. dumdumgurl

dumdumgurl Well-Known Member

hi ace

sebtyu an honest and truly heartvfelt pm that i'm hping you take seriously and take time to answer before yu end things. again it's serious and not a prank but won't/can't be answered on rhe form for obvious reasns.
    thanks ahead f time for sharing......
  11. Gunner12

Your not dumb, you might not have found what you are best at but you are not dumb.

Your live is worth living, it might not feel that way now but you have a lot more ahead of you.
  12. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

No one is DUMB, but we are all DUMB. It depends of the situation. Dont worry about this. Its gonna be OK. And hey, if you were so DUMB, you couldn know that because of the fact that you are dumb. Dont you think this is a proof that you are maybe smart enough, but society makes you feel dumb?
  13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's thing's are just so tough and moving on is such a struggle don't know If I can stay much longer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.