I've decided...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheDeparted, May 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDeparted

TheDeparted Member

that tomorrow will be my last day on this earth. I have felt like this for too long and I don't want it to hurt any longer.

I've planned my day who I will speak to and what I will do.

Finally, I'd like to thank those members on here who I've spoken too over the last year.

2. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

No, please!
    Please don't come to conclusion about your life!
    You've got to reconsider. The world would lose a very precious person! Your life can get better!

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope you plan on talking to your therapist the crisis team tonight even so your thoughts can be changed and so you know that there is help for you.
    Be kind to yourself and call crisis and get the help you need to start feeling better okay don't cause pain to others because that is what you will be doing
    people here will suffer as well as your family make the call to crisis and get help now.

4. TheDeparted

TheDeparted Member

The strange thing is I've never felt better.

5. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

You are feeling like that because you've come up with a solution. It Is not the right one. Please don't leave us. You've really got to talk to someone. I am here.

6. TheDeparted

TheDeparted Member

I understand what you are saying, however if you knew my circustances you'd think differently.

7. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Then please, share your circumstances with me!

8. TheDeparted

TheDeparted Member

I'm not sure why I am writing this now, I have already decided upon the action I'm going to take. Which is to take my own life, tomorrow. I’d like to tell you about my day, a quirky little detail that would make you smile. The thing is though, I don't have any it's not that I have no sense of humour, I do, I just haven't been able to laugh. I am bored and tired. All the time. And I want to stop the pain and this is the only way I can see. At least it wont hurt anymore. I appolgise if this makes no sense I'm a little all over the place lately. I'm failing university, I'm failing everything and everyone. I'm not sure anyone realises I feel this way, I'm good at putting on a brave face but it hurts and I don't like that. Well that's it really...

9. PollyAnna

PollyAnna Account Closed

Sweetheart,
    Every one fails In times of their lives , but It doesn't mean they're a total failure. You are struggling at the moment. You can get better!You are not Incompetent! I'm sure you can get back up there! Your struggles will vanish In time. That is, if you live and work hard at them. The pain Is not guaranteed to stop if you die. You've got to be conscious to feel relief! I know that you are still unsure of your suicide , sweetheart. Please don't end your precious life tomorrow!

10. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

excellent advice from violet...
    stay and fight ......see your doc...get to a hospital....
    stay on here with us all day tomorrow and talk......
    there are other choices
    you don't need to die....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.