I've done it!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by lost soul, Dec 24, 2006.

1. lost soul

lost soul Guest

That hateful person did it again, he raped me, so I thought, if it carries on I will probably kill myself and he threatened that if I went to the police he would kill me. There's not much difference, so I went to the police eventually.

I have spent ages with them and had some horrible things done and had to tell everything, but it is over, the police went straight to his house and grabbed him. He is now in the cells. I feel so relieved.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwwwww hun.

I'm glad you went to the police and i really hope thats he gets what he deserves!

Sending you massive hugs.

Vikki x

3. lost soul

lost soul Guest

Thankyou so much,

A huge weight has just been lifted

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:nunchuk: Brave brave girl !!! :clap: Hope he gets beaten to a pulp in jail!!! :mad:

5. poison

poison Well-Known Member

I hope someone rapes HIS ass in jail... lol!

6. Old_Man_Kensey

Old_Man_Kensey Well-Known Member

instead of focusing on what should happen to him in return, i think we should focus on what you did....It took real guts to do that, you must be proud of your self...Never let anyone abuse in anyway from now on and maintain that courage and spirit for the last of your life, come what may