1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i've done wrong tomyself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by selfharmingself, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selfharmingself

selfharmingself New Member

i've hurt myself over and over again to stop this pain, its not helping anymore, i dont have many people who i can talk to about this, every day i wake up in pain, i want it to end, im so tired of the pain, i want to be able to smile and laugh like i once did, today the love of my life tld me she was leaving, heartbroken and alone i did the only thing i knew .. self harming myself ... re opend old scars to bury the new ones ... i feel so lost , so alone, like no one can help me, i am calling no crying for help, for anyone who reads this .. im at the edge of the cliff, im about to jump off....

2. randomperson

randomperson Member

i know how you feel.. that depression, that feeling inside. i myself have no thought of how to deal with it. i just thought it might help you if you know that your not alone. im currently in that depression.. finding a way to move on. your not alone.

3. selfharmingself

selfharmingself New Member

i dont know why i get these thoughts in my head, of never waking up , or just ending it all. its all started since this girl i love ... started playing her love games on me.. i've gotten to the point where i just want her in my life, if i cant have her .. i wont be with anyone at all ... just now she called me to make sure i was alright, she said, I WONT be apart of your deathwish, I WONT... do you know it makes me feel even more lower when she tells me she wont she wont. i know she cares for me.. and doesnt want me to harm myself, but when her so called "guy" friends call me a loser and make fun of me .. it makes me want to end everything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.