i've done wrong tomyself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by selfharmingself, Apr 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selfharmingself

selfharmingself New Member

i've hurt myself over and over again to stop this pain, its not helping anymore, i dont have many people who i can talk to about this, every day i wake up in pain, i want it to end, im so tired of the pain, i want to be able to smile and laugh like i once did, today the love of my life tld me she was leaving, heartbroken and alone i did the only thing i knew .. self harming myself ... re opend old scars to bury the new ones ... i feel so lost , so alone, like no one can help me, i am calling no crying for help, for anyone who reads this .. im at the edge of the cliff, im about to jump off....

2. randomperson

randomperson Member

i know how you feel.. that depression, that feeling inside. i myself have no thought of how to deal with it. i just thought it might help you if you know that your not alone. im currently in that depression.. finding a way to move on. your not alone.

3. selfharmingself

selfharmingself New Member

i dont know why i get these thoughts in my head, of never waking up , or just ending it all. its all started since this girl i love ... started playing her love games on me.. i've gotten to the point where i just want her in my life, if i cant have her .. i wont be with anyone at all ... just now she called me to make sure i was alright, she said, I WONT be apart of your deathwish, I WONT... do you know it makes me feel even more lower when she tells me she wont she wont. i know she cares for me.. and doesnt want me to harm myself, but when her so called "guy" friends call me a loser and make fun of me .. it makes me want to end everything

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.