I've either gone insane, or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, this is going to sound crazy, but here goes. I am in a different world than I was yesterday. I literally have no emotions now, except a sense of impending doom. I believe I am the only entity that exists. I dreamt it last night. I know how it feels to be the only conscious being in existence. Pure isolation. Pure fear and despair. I felt it. No one is familiar anymore. It's like I'm in a completely different realm. I honestly think this is hell, or I'm in an extremely vivid and horrible dream. It's either true, or I'm crazy. Because I 100% believe this. I feel like seeking help would be betrayal, I'll face that absolute fear unless I endure the suffering, it's like a test.

I never heard of anyone with a delusion like this. It must all be true. It feels completely real.

If*Only

Dont worry as far as i know your not crazy i dont have an explanation other than its just a severe form of some kind of mental thingy. i dont exactly know how you feel right now but i know a little about it and its not so bad until others try and fuck with your life and you realize that unfortunately they are here and do exist. But on the plus side it is your life and YOU have control over it nobody else. yours is the only way in your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00