I've failed at everything

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by <someone, Jul 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. <someone

<someone New Member

I'm so ashamed at myself and my life if failed at everything I've ever done and wanted.
    I cannot find happiness in anything
    I feel so alone. I can't fight or defend myself.
    I'm constantly wounded and hurt.i can't fight anymore in this life. I want to end it and start again. I wonder if that's why when we're born we start new and don't carry the painfull memories with us. I've lost what few things I love. I don't want to hurt anymore

2. AAA3330

AAA3330 Well-Known Member

I feel much the same way and don't know what the answer is. I had a good life but now all that I feel is pain and suffering. I'm never happy. I used to be a really strong person, but I can't defend myself anymore either which is why I isolate myself. I don't want to hurt anymore either, but it's not going to get better for me and I know that. I'm sorry that you're suffering, but you're not alone.

3. undercurrent

undercurrent Member

I'm a failure too. :( I want to end it all, but never restart. I don't want to come back.

4. sick2deth

sick2deth Well-Known Member

Yep...Same here. Everything pretty much I have ever undertaken has led to failure. After leaving school and getting stuck into real life I have come to the conclusion that the games rigged. Theres something incredibly sick with western culture/society.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.