1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've figured it out!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aoeu, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Booze followed by suicide will cure all that ails me! And I just got the booze! Bottoms up, people! See you on the other side.

I've got a bunch of other sedatives, too, which specifically state that I'm not supposed to be drinking alcohol while on them. I might take some. One of them causes hallucinations in large doses.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Why not go into chat and be with ppl...it might help you to feel less isolated...PM me if I can be there for you...J

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Oh, she's online already. I figured I had a few hours before I had to face her...

Welp, only one solution: moar booze!

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

No, no, this is working.

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I wonder how much it would take to not wake up again. I have a bunch of other sedatives on hand, too

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

;I don't think I've ever darnk this much before. I still have some left in my glass

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

make sure you drink lots of water before sleeping or you'll wake with a thundering headache :tongue:

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much used to that. I was dehydrated for years. I'm going to s/leep now

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You know, my tongue is kinda numb. I wish the rest of me... actually, I guess it is pretty much numb
    I'm laughing despite my love dating another guy

10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Man, this is great.

Why do e have a suicide forum when we hae booze?

11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hmm, and she didn't intitiate conversation. She's probably going to pretend, later, that she didn't get it.

Also, I clerly muispelled inititate with the word "tit"... Actually, it has th word "tit" in it alread

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

:laugh: haha, that made me laugh!! could do with some booze right now myself, but know ill do something stupid if i drink:rolleyes:

13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yay, two people happy

Both on account of hard liquor

Huuu... where did my exclamation point go?

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

My therapist is going to fucking be fucking pissed when she find sthis out. Actually, I don't know what emotion she'll fdeel... I was plannig on canceling my session with her tomorrow, but now I eelf like it's not a problem

15. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You know, I think I might fo for some water if I can make it to the bathroom. You might be right. I'm trying to avoid poin, not cause it

16. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

The water was delicios

I don't have enoug pahlance to curl up into a ball. I wonder twhat wppeople are going to think of me toromorow, bu t that'slike like 12 hours from now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.