I've figured it out!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by aoeu, Nov 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Booze followed by suicide will cure all that ails me! And I just got the booze! Bottoms up, people! See you on the other side.

I've got a bunch of other sedatives, too, which specifically state that I'm not supposed to be drinking alcohol while on them. I might take some. One of them causes hallucinations in large doses.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2008
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Why not go into chat and be with ppl...it might help you to feel less isolated...PM me if I can be there for you...J

3. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Oh, she's online already. I figured I had a few hours before I had to face her...

Welp, only one solution: moar booze!

4. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

No, no, this is working.

5. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I wonder how much it would take to not wake up again. I have a bunch of other sedatives on hand, too

6. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

;I don't think I've ever darnk this much before. I still have some left in my glass

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

make sure you drink lots of water before sleeping or you'll wake with a thundering headache :tongue:

8. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I'm pretty much used to that. I was dehydrated for years. I'm going to s/leep now

9. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You know, my tongue is kinda numb. I wish the rest of me... actually, I guess it is pretty much numb
    I'm laughing despite my love dating another guy

10. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Man, this is great.

Why do e have a suicide forum when we hae booze?

11. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Hmm, and she didn't intitiate conversation. She's probably going to pretend, later, that she didn't get it.

Also, I clerly muispelled inititate with the word "tit"... Actually, it has th word "tit" in it alread

12. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:laugh: haha, that made me laugh!! could do with some booze right now myself, but know ill do something stupid if i drink:rolleyes:

13. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Yay, two people happy

Both on account of hard liquor

Huuu... where did my exclamation point go?

14. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

My therapist is going to fucking be fucking pissed when she find sthis out. Actually, I don't know what emotion she'll fdeel... I was plannig on canceling my session with her tomorrow, but now I eelf like it's not a problem

15. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

You know, I think I might fo for some water if I can make it to the bathroom. You might be right. I'm trying to avoid poin, not cause it

16. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

The water was delicios

I don't have enoug pahlance to curl up into a ball. I wonder twhat wppeople are going to think of me toromorow, bu t that'slike like 12 hours from now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.