I've finally decided...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Cryingkid, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cryingkid

Cryingkid New Member

I started to plan my suicide in December.
    I've set the date, it's going to happen 21 January.
    There is no meaning of life, why don't we all just kill ourselves?
    I hate most people in this world...
    My family will miss me but life goes on. Soon everybody has forgotten.

90 % of life is misery, 10 % is happiness. It's not worth it.

I'm going to prepare for death. How wonderful it will be, not to feel anything anymore.

There is no reason for me to be writing this but... It's nice that someone, even if you will forget about it in 5 minutes, will know that my and many others life ended 21 January. Free at last!

That's all I had to "say".

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Cryingkid (your name is sad:sad:)

Please think about what you are planning. You can never go back. It is FOREVER. You'll never be able to have fun, tell your family you love them..hug your friends EVER again. They will go through so much pain :( I really do hope you reconsider.

Please tell us more about why you are doing this :hug:

Lynn x

3. physician

physician Well-Known Member

please talk to us....

many of us feel the way u feel.

the life is a gift and it;s not just right for us to set dates and to decide to take our lifes.

u just have to live it and try to feel fine while doing this, our life is our only once oportunity, we wont have another, think about that...

why u want to do a suicide?

if u want to talk feel free to msg anyone here

4. nz10040

nz10040 Member

PLEASE DONT DO IT.:sad:

i hope you change your mind.
    i reaaaaaaaallllyyyy DO hope so:blub:

5. Snooze

Snooze Well-Known Member

come on ! think about that 10% there must be something you love doing, watching movies, reading books. anything! I'm sure you'll find something to make it 11%! :smile:

I'm sure you wanna keep on doing that! I was once in a situation just like you, but i just focused on that 10% with all my strenght and the 90% wasn't as bad as it was before. Please :) think about it.

I know everyone says this, but its also the truth,no matter how horrible it feels right now i'm sure it will get better, just hold on to that 10%!

6. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

So what if there's no meaning to life? Really, there's no meaning to anything. I don't see there be need a meaning to my existance to exist. I'm here. I might as well make the best with what I've got.

Also, what do you base that statistic on?

7. healing07

healing07 Well-Known Member

Don't do it Cryingkid. Suicide is not the solution of problems. Face the problems like a man. If you want to talk about what is happening with you we are here for you.

8. justafool

justafool Well-Known Member

Life isn't really about happiness versus unhappiness. I believe that it is actually about strength versus weakness.

If your focus is on the illusion of happiness, then you will always be stuck in the mud of unhappiness.

But if your goal instead becomes finding new strength, then this is a goal that you can achieve, and it will take you far.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.