I've finally written my note

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by who_ me, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. who_ me

who_ me Member

Every time I tried to write a note that I could leave, I always ended up crying so much and not being able to continue.
    Well yesterday I managed to get it finished so "Phew" glad that's done. I think it is important to let people know why I have decided to leave.
    But there's so much other stuff that I have to sort out too so that life can go on without me , if you know what I mean.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I don't think any letter will help people to understand they will not move on I hope you sort things out in finding a way to get yourself help

3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

As a parent who survives a son who did this.............. I can say that you are totally correct. I can never move on. A note or not a note, it matters very little. Just a piece of paper.

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Instead of spending energy on writing suicide notes why dont you put that into some poetry or a journal entry.The other energy you use sorting things out put that to some other useful thing like finding a way of getting better as note no note suicide aint going to help who you leave behind understand.Things might be bad now but get the right help things can change youve made first step reaching out here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.