ive given in

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Izziebabystar, Mar 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

thanks to some ignoreent people from this site
    and for the fact i help everyone bu myself
    and i put everyone first
    im cryin and i dont want it to stop
    i was so happy
    but then i realivsed im living a lie
    i practsaly did my arm on purpose with help
    im losing everyone adn i dont know what to do anymore
    help me please
    i dont want to fight anymore
  2. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Who's giving you crap from this site?

Letters to management it... don't let them do this to you.
  3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Izzie what's happened?
  4. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

guess everyone reacts different

but the overall people on here are truly caring and nice..
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

We aren't the best of friends nor have we gotten along in the past but the fact is don't let people from this site break you down. You have to remember that some people(even in their dark times) are heartless, callous pricks who do things just to try and build themselves up. Just because they "might" be depressed, it doesn't give them the right to treat others like shit. In fact they should be a little bit more aware of how others feel because they themselves are depressed.

I don't know if this thread is aimed at the person I think it is, but if it is they so aren't worth it. They never were. You aren't the first person they've attacked and I'm sure they aren't the last. Problem is they can attack and then say well shit I'm depressed too, which is a weak ass excuse to get away with things.

Again, don't let idiots bring you down. You're better then that and deep down inside I believe you know that. It just takes alot of digging on the surface to find that belief.

Good luck izzie.

6. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

couldn't say anymore than what serenity has said to you Izzie! Don't let them win hun! :hug:
  7. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

dont let others drag you down, you really are worth more than this and one day you will understand it.
    as for now, just carry on being who you are, live the life you want and find happiness.

take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.