ive given in

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

ive tried my hardest to please everyone and clearly im a failure at that too..
    i just cant do this anymore..
    I finally cant take anymore..

thank you to everyone here for your support... you are all amazing people with hearts of gold.

2. DannyBoy

DannyBoy Well-Known Member

please rethink, it only a passing feeling.
  3. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hun, it will be ok. keep fighting,
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

We will always be here for you aimee okay so please just keep talking to us so you know that we care okay please
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Is there something that happened that brought you here? Please share with us what is going on and know we care...big hugs, J
  6. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Please Aimee, don't harm yourself hon. Don't give in to your emotional pain. Be strong hon. You're not a failure. You did the best that you could. You're a kind and loving human being and you need to get help. Don't give up. :hug:
  7. Live_life

Live_life Member

Your a beautiful person with so much to offer so why are you giving in to your thoughts? Imagine the people you can help and diffeence you can make if you live life helping others. Don't give up hope for that is what your thoughts want you to do. Hold onto life and know that you have so much more to give and you know you do!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.