I've given up

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by eddie4921, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie4921

eddie4921 New Member

Hey. Im new here. Im just desperatley looking for people to listen to me and for people to understand but no one does. My only friend is speaking to me less and less. Shes at school and we live in different time zones so its hard, but i feel like she doesnt care anymore. I dont care what happens to me now. Ive give up. Ive been clinging on to hope for so long. But now its gone. Its all gone. Nothing. Im so sad. So done with life. I dont know how much i can say on here without getting in trouble. But im ready to go now.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi eddie we will listen to you hun and so will crisis line or good samaritans or befrienders hun Talk to your doctor ok I know it seems like hope is gone but it is not hun it is still there just depression is not letting you see it. You keep talking to us ok we do understand

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Eddie, please do not give up! There is so much more life for you to experience yet. As for support you can come here and talk, chatroom here, samaritans. therapist. someone close. Try and hold on and take each day as they come :)

4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

You can say anything about how you feel and why you feel that way- we just ask you to not talk about methods of harming yourself.

You are obviously in pain and need support. Some find it helpful to talk some about what has gotten them to this point if you like. You may want to consider stopping by chat to talk about most anything as talking about any topic is sometimes better than being alone with your thoughts. If you feel the thoughts are too overwhelming please get help from crisis lines, hospital, or emergency services.

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

5. eddie4921

eddie4921 New Member

thank you so much guys :)

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are most welcome Eddie,you can get through this =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.