I've got a new guitar! :)

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Sapphire, Jun 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

It's really cool. I'll see if I can post some pics later today or tomorrow, ok? It's an acoustic with these really cool graphics on it. You should see it it's awesome. :guitar:
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Yeah for you! :stars: I take it that you play and are passionate about it. Is this your first? What type of music do you play?
  3. Sapphire

Hi Bambi. :) Yeah, I've been playing for 15 years now and am still very passionate about it...so I buy new guitars from time to time. This one's kind of a required taste haha so I wonder what you will think of it. ;) Pics coming in a minute!

As for the music I play...I basically like rock. So that's kinda what I play. I write music too but recording it properly is kind of challenging! :eek:hmy:
  4. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I am an old metal head from the 80s so love rock. Can't wait to see the pics..how about a youtube post of your playing????
  5. Sapphire

6. Sapphire

You? A metal head? I never would have guessed! :)

As for the YT post...maybe if I ever grow a pair I'll do that. :shy:

7. Nerve

Nerve Well-Known Member

i've been playing guitar for 10 years now xD and that is a sweet looking guitar you got there Sapphire :D
  8. Sapphire

I said on this other, guitar related forum that I was getting this guitar soon and people thought I was joking as they thought it looked terrible. lol But I like it. :) It's something else than the standard wooden looking acoustic, you know? And I love the graphics... So yeah, I agree it looks sweet. :yes:

What do you play, Nerve? Electric? Acoustic? Do you play in a band?
  9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

It looks 80's retro-tastic, hope you enjoy x
  10. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

11. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

Ohh looks great, mate!! :D
  12. Nerve

Nerve Well-Known Member

i was a metalhead like bambi, ha! and after 10 years playing with flat black guitars, i can say i definitely enjoy graphics now. I play mostly electric, and nowadays i'm more into old school rock 'n roll, and some really roots blues ^^ and some alt rock
  13. Sapphire

I absolutely looooovvvvveeee graphics on guitars. These guitars trom the nineties were great:

And those were painted by hand! Isn't that awesome?!

I play mostly electric too but having a good acoustic around is very important for me as acoustic sounds keep popping up in my compositions! haha It's kind of refreshing playing on an acoustic from time to time too. You automaticlly play very different things which is really cool. :yes:
  14. Sapphire

15. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Wow pretty guitar!!! :biggrin:
  16. A.SoNiC.boY

A.SoNiC.boY Well-Known Member

Nice, design looks like a cross between Fender Mustang/Telecaster/Jaguar, but acoustic and made by ibanez... i think. anyway nice guitar. :D
  17. Sapphire

Yeah, it's an Ibanez. It says Talman on the headstock but that's the model..not the brand. Weird. lol

I'm very happy with it. I played it a lot today and it sounds really cool; just what I need for my recordings. I can even plug it in! haha It's an electro-acoustic. Really happy with it. :)
  18. Prinnctopher's Belt

Prinnctopher's Belt Antiquities Friend SF Supporter

That's a very nice guitar you've got there.
  19. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I likes it~

I'm thinking of doing some custom art on my nylon string this summer... maybe. haha
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.