I've got everything I need

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by faded echoes, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. faded echoes

faded echoes Active Member

Well I'm pretty much ready to commit suicide, I've finally collected everything that I need to kill myself with. I pray to God that this will actually work although I'm quite confident that it will. I've even worked out a way so that I will not be saved. I'm so ready to die, I'm actually really looking forward to this. People will have no clue what brought it on because they all think I'm excited about starting school again and getting back on track with my life. I can't believe I'm in this place again, It's so awful. It feels like it'll never go away.

2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

it's not really worth it is it? you've got a chance at a new start n i bet you could thrive at school with the right support. also, girl interrupted is my favourite book/film, watch it again, or read it again, it usually knocks some sense into me.

3. the fleet asleep

the fleet asleep Well-Known Member

take the tiniest amount of the effort spent on planning your suicide, and expend that energy on fighting it. even if you only manage to fight it untill tomorrow, maybe tomorrow will bring enough hope to fight it one more day. tomorrow is a scary concept, but it can bring so much more than yesterday

hopefully talking about it has made you feel a little better

4. freefalling

freefalling Active Member

I'm not sure what to say but you mention that this will be a shock because people will not know what brought it on.Maybe try stepping back and trust someone,anyone,and let them know what is going on and that might help to lift the darkness.I hope you get through this.

5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't kill yourself faded echoes. Your family will miss you and they will probably never get over your death. Please don't give up. Please try to get help. :hug:

6. seven

seven Active Member

Please don't go! I haven't got the chance to meet you yet... :hug:

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Things may be much better at the new school. Maybe you are not excited about it I think you need to explore your options. You need to let someone know how you really feel. Give them a chance to support you. They deserve that, and so do you. :hug:

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello faded echoes,
    You never said what has triggered you to bring you to the point where you want it all to end. I agree with the others you need to give someone the chance to know how you feel.
    Suicide is a scarrey concept. My last down time I thought I was ready and felt am enormous calm come over me. This led me to beleive it was going to be no problem but you know what. When it came time to do it I just couldn't because of the pain I would cause my family, especially my daughter because she suffers from depression really bad and won't admit it to herself that she needs help.
    Please don't harm yourself, Seek out the help that is out there and try toJust bring some peice of mind back into your life. You may never completely get over it but you can learn how to live with it. My therapist tells me I will probably be suicidal the rest of my life because it is so deep rooted in me. But she also is teaching me how to cope and to live my life around it.
    I hope you seek the help!!Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.