1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've got no right to complain...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by KittyGirl, May 10, 2010.

1. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I'll apologize first of all. I'm sorry to anyone who reads this...I don't mean to make anyone else feel bad...
    I just...
    I can't say this out loud- not even sure if saying it on here is going to help me at all. It's been almost a year since I've been held- but I'm still madly in love with my ex... like the fucking idiot that I am.
    I'm so hurt.
    I'm actually really lonely...
    I went from being with him every day and seeing him every day for the last 12 years-- to not seeing him at all; and feeling guilty for letting him lose interest in me.

I feel so shitty right now.
    I keep getting all of these fucking chain-emails that are like; 'forward this email to 15 people in the next 15 minutes and your true love will confess to you' << shit like that makes me so MAD for some reason! And then I cry like a baby because the only person who I ever allowed myself to fall in love with left me. He hates me and I still feel like it's my fault that he dumped me.
    Whatever it was that made him want to leave me after 8 years of being together... after proposing to me 3 times and me FINALLY saying YES- after 3 pregnancy scares and being stalked and nearly raped and beaten to a pulp by strange men;he was always protecting me and being there for me--- he suddenly got sick of me and decided that he didn't want any more... but I still do.
    I would have continued going through hell forever if it meant that he would be with me through it. I never cared what people thought. I never looked at another man, I never thought about anyone in the same way... loved him unconditionally; and I still do... but now I'm alone and this pain is unbearable.
    It's not going away. The days go by quickly and I continue to get more and more pathetic and useless...

I don't want to be alone anymore; but there's no one else I can even turn to anymore. I'm the only person I can depend on but I'm too weak to do anything on my own...
    I just want to disappear. go to sleep and never wake up. -_____-

2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug:

3. unwinged

unwinged Well-Known Member

i feel for you. i want to be in love with someone. but i'm such strange person. now he knows everything i won't be surprised if he thinks why he ever liked me... i'm sorry for your loss.

4. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:depressed: ..... :hugtackles: :hug: Wow I am going through something so very similar it made want to cry. The first girl I gave... well myself too didn't want to be with me because I did not make it official. While it is not quite the history you had with this guy, 3 years. It was heartbreaking to know that something so small could ruin something so wonderful. I only have myself to blame.

You are not alone Hun. If you ever want to talk, I can definitely empathize with your situation. Feel free to PM me.