i've got nothing...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by cookiemonster, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster Banned Member

no inspirational words, no positive thoughts, no will to live.

i'm empty, lost, broken and atm really have so little to say i'm writing a list.

things are so muddled up, so confused. talking to the counsellor makes it worse.

i've lost it! its too much! i don't feel safe and i don't want to live. i can solve it all in one go.

night night

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

yeh you sound so much like where i am at so much sorry your so down hope you can reach out to anyone maybe even doctor to see what can be done. i don't know anymore i am to point i want out to sorry ty okay take care :plat:

3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

no, no, no

c'mon emily

keep talking here

you know we can get you through this

4. cookiemonster

i'm really sorry

5. cownes

cownes Well-Known Member

Emily c'mon, please fight this, dont let it win! you mean sooo much to mee!! please hang in there, love you, always thinking of you :hug: im sorry i have no inspirational thoughts or words of any wisdom right now, but thank you for reaching out to me, it means alot :hug: tc Emily!! x x

6. cookiemonster

:hug: maddy. i'm no use to anyone right now

7. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

Calm down and keep posting. Keep talking to us. You'll be happy you did so tomorrow.

8. cookiemonster

no i really wont, things are gonna be worse tomorrow and even worse the day after

9. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

we're not asking for anything except for you to keep talking to us

10. Sapphire

You can't know that. For all you know, something will happen soon which will change things for the better. You're just super emotional right now.

Things can change. They did for me and I've been super depressed in the past...

11. cookiemonster

i have a lot of stress atm, its not gonna ease overnight. tomorrow will be harder than today

12. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Believe me I know how you feel. I still wonder if I am of any good to anyone. But I crochet for charity. So if nothing else I am good for them because the lady who runs the group says I am the most prolific crocheter they have. I didn't realize that. There is someone out there who thinks you are good for them. Just stop and think for a bit and you will realize who they are. If nothing else you are good for ME.

13. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

Keep talking hunny. we all really want you to stay. please dont go :sad:

14. Sapphire

Even if that turned out to be the case, tomorrow is just one day of your life. Not the rest of your life... Bad times come and go.

You're stronger than you think you are. You can face pretty much anything.

15. cookiemonster

i'm sorry i really can't do this anymore

16. summerschild

We understand stress. Lean on us. We can handle it. You are stronger than the stress.

17. cookiemonster

i've leaned before. it only turns out badly

18. Sapphire

You can find peace in life. You don't have to end it all.

Believe me when I tell you this. I swear it's true.

19. summerschild

Ok dear. But let me ask you one question. Have you leaned on ME before? on Sapphire before? or any of us here in this place before? If you say No... then maybe it is worth a chance. I think you are worth it. And my husband can tell you that on somethings (like this) I am NEVER wrong. :)

20. cookiemonster

i have leaned on people here before and there is a very nasty post proving it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.