I've had a bad day please tell me your ambitions

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Zooty, Sep 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

Urgh so well i had plans with my best friend for a few days n today i tell her that if she hasnt invited another of our friends along then not to bother because im having a bad day and would like a 1 on 1 chat, then she sends some stupid reply about how shes not going to bother n will spend the day with her cousin :/ then wouldnt answer he phone the rest of the day.

Now being treated like shit by my friends seems to be my trigger :( so please can you tell me what u want to acheive in your life like moving out or passing a course... i need something positive to read to restore my faith that not everyone will shit on you when your feeling at your worst.
  2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

im doing my best to get rich... not having much luck though
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I am trying to get well so i am stronger for my daughter when she comes home and my twin. I am showing them getting treatment and help when needed is okay. I hope your ambitions will help you continue on and be strong because each day will present you with obstacles but you can rise above them you can meet new friends and you hve us here to talk to you now. Take care.
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I hope to write a good novel this November. I'm doing research for it right now.
  5. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Im starting college next week and killing my past, and hoping to get a successful career in psychology. I want to help people like everyone here in Sf, don't know how I can but I promise I wont be that cookie cutter dumbass psychologist and be an understanding one with self experience as an inspiration.
  6. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

This is my final year of highschool and after that I plan on going to college to be a veterinarian.

But if that doesn't happen...then I mine as well be gone.
  7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

I play drums on a part time basis in the church band. I have practice tomorrow night and will be playing next Sunday.

I try and work towards the goal of smiling again. There was a time, BD-Before Depression, when I loved life and everything about it. On occasion, just on occasion, I can remember what that felt like.

I am trying like hell, everyday to get back that feeling.
  8. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

My main ambition is to recover. I'm very jealous of people that have normal lives... Happy people. I want to get happy too. I know I "should" be, so..

Another ambition is to finish school, in fact I'm on my way too. I wanna be a pharmacist
  9. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Wife, children, a stable home. To feel hopeful for the future again.

But I have a date lined up for Saturday night, so who knows? :unsure:
  10. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

My ultimate ambition is to become so damned rich (however that now would happen) that I can buy the island of Ă…land (also known as Turkku) and start a new country. Then I'd launch satellites and start my own media company, with free channels, as well. I'd have a news channel that ignores sports news and covers important matters from my point of view. Other channels mainly would be anime and hentai channels, but also one channel about the paranormal. I'd also have a castle built and live in it with my true love (that I would've found before becoming rich). I'd also donate a lot of money to children that are especially at risk of becoming sex slaves.

More realistically, though... :p I hope to become a professional photographer of some sort... or sorts, rather. Doing fashion photography would be nice with seeing lots of beautiful people. Not just that kind of photography, though... would get pretty boring very quickly.
  11. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Get good results, a job I enjoy and some friends. That's about it for as far as I can see.
    My ideal job would be something to do with gaming or being in the army.
    Would also like to write a book. Travel and maybe live in a different country for a while. Get married.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.