I've had a really fucking weird day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by aki, Oct 28, 2009.

1. aki

aki Well-Known Member

A few things have happened. I don't know if I can gather my thoughts together enough to explain. I'm just so confused. I don't know how to feel.

2. suicider628

suicider628 Well-Known Member

write! don't think! :stars:

3. aki

aki Well-Known Member

wtf I'm so like... :unsure: I feel like I'm going crazy, I don't know what to do :unsure: I'm so confused. I don't know what to do I'm in a total mess right now. If anyone out there cares...please...um...yeah...

4. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Wow does anyone care? :unsure:

5. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

I care, talk to me, ill just listen and try and understand your situation. Well your offline now but when you come back on, just shout. Ive had a pretty overwhelming week and its knocked me back so ill try and relate. :)

6. aki

aki Well-Known Member

Thank you NoGood, your reply means a lot to me :hug: I don't really want to explain it right now, and I don't think people would understand anyway because I overreact. But I'm feeling very depressed. Thanks though, I just needed someone to respond and be kind.

7. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

Yea, i get ya, im feeling pretty down in the dumps too. And when your in a weird state of mind, you dont act rationally so we tend to over react, its nice to try and mellow out and not let your head run away with you. Im on the forum ALOT so if you ever need somebody just leave me a message, im never too far away. :) x

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Is it what you told us about in chat earlier? That was weird :unsure: Well, just goes to show how strangers will even look out for us when we need it :)

9. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You know I'm here for you El. Send me a pm anytime!! It'll be nice to catch up! :hug: :smile:

10. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey El I am always available to chat with..If I am not on the forum you can email me it's in my profile..I check it all day long..I hope your mood changes for the better!!