1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've had enough I'm going to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

That's right I've had enough of all this shit I really have had all I can take,I'm tired of trying and I agree I don't deserve to be helped instead other's are more worthy of help I'm not.I'm sick to death of it all and have realised trying to fight on is a real waste of time I'm done I'm so sorry everyone.:sad:

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Come on msn and talk to me ace..im here to listen. what is going on hun. :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

God I know that feeling Ace :hug: my msn is in my profile if it would help.

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Got your txt btw Ace :) thx for sending that...about time we talked on MSN....in my profile ;)

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Very depressed sick of life tired of trying,tired of these mood swings,had enough of Ocd and Bdd got to end this shit.:sad::mad:

6. ~PinkElephants~

Ace

Hun, listen I know you are tired of all that and I say rightly so I don't know waht I'd do in your situation either. I don't know if the medication controls or balances out the ocd and bdd and if not can't you talk to doctors to take something different.

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think many of us feel that way. We've all had enough of our shitty lives, but we have to keep at it, in hope of improvement.

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

My head hurt's lke it can't hurt no more I can't take anymore of this shit I just can't I'm out of it I really am need to end this just can't take this pain no more.:sad::sad::sad:

9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Take a long hard think please. Think of those you'd leave behind, the effect it'd have, howd you do it, what if things go wrong? I know life is shit, but death can be just as hard.

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Blackness i'm so sorry it's all worthless I've tried so hard for so long but I just can't do this anymore I have to try and do it it's the only way,I've thought about it and I don't want to live anymore nothing is doing it for me to stay it just is'nt.:sad:

11. ~PinkElephants~

im osrry that i cannot help more ace..wish that I could. Hope you do see that you are worth the fight and that people do care about you around here. :hug: ALways here to talk.

12. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

hey there .. it has been a while.. i was interner deprived... really sorry to see you are having a hard time of it... i remember and know well how it feels...is there anything at all you can do to get even a small amount of relief.. i know i would just go to bed and sleep ... sometimes days till i felt safe enought to be awake.. maybe walking or camping... the wilderness .. woods is one place i could get some peace... maybe you can find a place like that .. till you are feeling a bit better and less overwhelmed and in pain... please keep posting ... that too can help... keeping u in my thoughts.. hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.