I've had enough I'm going to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

That's right I've had enough of all this shit I really have had all I can take,I'm tired of trying and I agree I don't deserve to be helped instead other's are more worthy of help I'm not.I'm sick to death of it all and have realised trying to fight on is a real waste of time I'm done I'm so sorry everyone.:sad:

2. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

Come on msn and talk to me ace..im here to listen. what is going on hun. :hug:

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

God I know that feeling Ace :hug: my msn is in my profile if it would help.

4. LetItGo

LetItGo Staff Alumni

Got your txt btw Ace :) thx for sending that...about time we talked on MSN....in my profile ;)

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Very depressed sick of life tired of trying,tired of these mood swings,had enough of Ocd and Bdd got to end this shit.:sad::mad:

6. ~PinkElephants~

Ace

Hun, listen I know you are tired of all that and I say rightly so I don't know waht I'd do in your situation either. I don't know if the medication controls or balances out the ocd and bdd and if not can't you talk to doctors to take something different.

7. Blackness

Blackness Guest

I think many of us feel that way. We've all had enough of our shitty lives, but we have to keep at it, in hope of improvement.

8. ace

ace Well-Known Member

My head hurt's lke it can't hurt no more I can't take anymore of this shit I just can't I'm out of it I really am need to end this just can't take this pain no more.:sad::sad::sad:

9. Blackness

Blackness Guest

Take a long hard think please. Think of those you'd leave behind, the effect it'd have, howd you do it, what if things go wrong? I know life is shit, but death can be just as hard.

10. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Blackness i'm so sorry it's all worthless I've tried so hard for so long but I just can't do this anymore I have to try and do it it's the only way,I've thought about it and I don't want to live anymore nothing is doing it for me to stay it just is'nt.:sad:

11. ~PinkElephants~

im osrry that i cannot help more ace..wish that I could. Hope you do see that you are worth the fight and that people do care about you around here. :hug: ALways here to talk.

12. allofme

allofme Staff Alumni

hey there .. it has been a while.. i was interner deprived... really sorry to see you are having a hard time of it... i remember and know well how it feels...is there anything at all you can do to get even a small amount of relief.. i know i would just go to bed and sleep ... sometimes days till i felt safe enought to be awake.. maybe walking or camping... the wilderness .. woods is one place i could get some peace... maybe you can find a place like that .. till you are feeling a bit better and less overwhelmed and in pain... please keep posting ... that too can help... keeping u in my thoughts.. hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.