I've had enough of life...really

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by morning rush, Jul 22, 2014.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I am so fucking pissed, I hate people who regurgitate what they heard instead of researching it. And I hate reading comments on youtube now, because I dared to reply to one thing, then I get told I know shit, when I actually DO KNOW my stuff.

ignorant asses who know shit about good health. telling me that if I eat right and exercises then there's no way I can be overweight????!!!! FUCK YOU!

I am healthy aside from mental illness, I do eat healthy and exercise, and yet I have never been able to be skinny from 12 on up...slow metabolism, stress, muscles...doesn't mean I'm eating junk food and overeating either...do you know how heavy is arnold shwarzernegger??? he's like 300 pounds and according to the stupid weight to height rule (which was invented for fun btw, not intended to be actually used in real life) he's obese. But he ain't obese, most of the weight is his muscles...so FUCK YOU!!!!

it's simple biology, the commenter said, yeah go back to class and actually listen idiot...I am so pissed and like always there's never anyone there to help me...I'm just so fucking tired of this life...why bother being alive with assholes like that run their mouth...it should cost them money everytime they utter nonsense. That way they'd be a little more careful about stupid shit that oozes out of there mouth...

another idiotic thing I heard, I said I was allergic to gluten so I couldn't eat the cake, or a very small part (because I know I'm going to spend the night in the bathroom is I do)..and he looks at me and says eat it and see if it has gluten, does it have gluten in it? Before hand he said he knew what gluten was...obviously he didn't...

and that's not the first time...then people wonder why I have problems socializing...you know what the older I get the less tolerance I have for those people...it doesn't matter either you tell them or not, they won't retain it and keep spurting out the same bullshit..*cries*
  2. MisterBGone

Hey...I'm sorry for the harrowing experience!! Sometimes what helps me with situations similar to this is to "consider the source." So obviously just as you said, the comments come from a place of ignorance. And you do know something of which you speak. It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. And it's always easier to stick that chest out a little bit further when coming from behind the boards of keys (& often times anonymity), so to speak... Who are they? What do they know? And etc.! I saw a medical spot on the national news recently where the doctor mentioned that exact measure of height to weight ratio or whatever it's called. And he said that by that diagnostic, a great many of the NFL players would be overweight. Yet they have functional strength due to their muscles. Which the point of the report was that it's better--healthier--to be somewhat fat and muscular than T-bone thin (in terms of the warding of disease). Anyway... I hope that you're feeling better & don't let nameless, faceless idiots get you down.:)
  3. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

you are so right, I just got so frustrated about it, but today I'm okay. I feel a little silly to have written a lot about it. I think that because I was always put in doubt about myself that I sort of felt it again, my dad always would pretend that the abuse never happened, that what I saw never happened etc...that I end up questioning my self and my knowledge...but I shouldn't...

it shouldn't matter if I the person chooses ignorance over knowledge...but I find it sad...

thank you for always commenting on my posts and cheering me up, this made my day :hug:
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You do know your stuff hun and the other poster is very ignorant for sure so ignore his statement ok he just has no dam idea hugs