I've had enough of this life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dahak, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

Whats the point of going on,i you don't have a future or anyone to even share that future with,i really think tonight was a defining point if my pathetic life i finally realizing after crying for a hour thats its to painful to go on.Its tough to go on living like me day after day i'm literally alone with no one to talk too.I just don't like this place anymore its uncomfortable.
  2. SadPandaBear

SadPandaBear Well-Known Member

im sorry you're feeling so terrible right now. I often feel very alone too, even when people are around me.

I've managed to successfully push most of the people that care about me away that they dont bother to call, or invite me out anymore...

I also have no one I can confide in thats why I come here, there are alot of very understanding people on this forum. We're all willing to listen.
  3. shades

shades Staff Alumni

WELCOME: I felt exactly the same way when I first took a look here. Stay awhile and check out some of the posts to others. It works!
  4. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

I am with shades here.
    Take some time to read the stories of other.
    I think you will recognize a huge deal of yourself in other posts, i did.
    You are not the only one who feels like that, lots of people on here know that feeling.
    You are not alone, you got us here :)

5. Dahak

Dahak Well-Known Member

Yeah reading some threads have helped me.i do have alot of things in common with others.I think i might actually have people to talk too now.
  6. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

good to hear that :)

and if you ever wanna talk, im around

chin up hun!
  7. danz

danz Well-Known Member

x2 feels like a never ending cycle.
  8. Overruled

Overruled Active Member

Was this night of discovery truly a defining night, or perhaps was it a night like others before it, and you've simply come to that conclusion?

Believe it or not, you have a future. You have a future as long as you exist, because while it may not feel like it, you still live by time. As time changes, it will affect you, and it will affect everyone else. How can you ever be sure what the next change will bring? How can you be sure your future might not just be part of someone else's?

So here, I am giving you a choice, not to realize something, but to truly define a point in your life. You have the choice to make today's discovery the last one, or you can search for a real defining point to see just where your future could go.

We're all here for you if you need help along the way.
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry you are feeling this low right now. I am glad you feel you may have found others to talk with so you don't have to be alone. You will find that there are many people that have been in the place you are in at this time and they made it through. Having someone understand can make a huge difference. :hug:
  10. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Glad you seem to have found some help here and hope it continues for you. I know that personally I probably wouldn't still be here if it wasn't for the help and support I have had from the forum. Best wishes, S.
  11. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey BJay,
    I am sure if you give it some time that you will become more comfortable to speak out on the forum..No one knows who you are..You will find that the members here are genuine in there responses to you..I personally have Isolated myself for the last fifteen years and in the past year I have found a new voice at least here on the forum..In real life I am still struggling..My friends here support me constantly...Take Care!!
  12. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

well i can be your friend. I just got dumped and as such I've got time to chit chat over the net. :smile:
  13. A_pixie

A_pixie Well-Known Member

How do you know you don't have a future?

Life has a habit of surprising you, almost like when things get too tough life realises it's gone too far with you and then almost literally out of the blue something comes along to cheer you up. Ive seen it time and time again.

Please don't give up you'll be missing out!
  14. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

well, most people try to predict their own future based on their current circumstances. thats how. :D
  15. sosotired

sosotired Well-Known Member

I have been feeling very uncomfortable lately. The best thing to do is concentrate your thoughts on positive things. Deep breathing may help you feel more relaxed.
  16. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

:hug: hi....i am glad you are reaching out here...and i hope you continue to find support.
    i am like snowraven - the support i found here at s.f. helped me to hold on......and continues to do so.

here, you'll always have someone to talk to...
  17. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I know how it feels to be alone. 'I'm gods lonely man'.
  18. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Yep...it's called projecting. I am very good at that.

Trying like heck not to, however. We, all of us, have to learn how to take life on life's terms. Ain't easy. But with friends, even just us online friends....things seem bearable.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.